Monday, July 22, 2013

a letter to all

Hello everyone,

I hope that you are having a wonderful day. With all of the craziness, negativity and sadness that keeps happening in the world and shoved in our faces via the news I felt it imperative to write you all a letter.
And yes it is a love letter. I love each and everyone one of you so much. Love knows no limits or bounds. If you open yourself up to it, it is limitless. I even feel love for strangers that I have five minute conversations with. You may think me crazy but hear me out. I love them for opening up to me, a complete stranger, and sharing a story. For taking the time to engage and get to know me. For giving me a smile when I may have a sour look on my face. For the small connection that we shared.

Whenever you feel sad or alone know that someone out there loves you, and that person is me. Ever need someone to talk to, call me. If you don't already have my number it is on my Facebook page or message me. This isn't a flippant statement. I mean every word.

To all of my family and friends: No matter how far or near I am always thinking of each and every one of you. I am thinking and hoping that your days are filled with joy, love, laughter and sweetness. I am hoping that your troubles are quickly eased. I am hoping that you are happy.

Peace and much love,

S

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...